For new moms, to keep them updated on their baby s dental development and in monitoring overall oral health.
1. Use the teeth touch map to know of tooth development activities for each tooth
2. Be informed of when to check for tooth sprout and maintain logs of all activities
3. Get alerted on delays, consult your dentist and avoid anxious moments
4. Maintain logs of any abnormality you observe in the oral cavity to discuss and resolve with dentist
5. Set-up SmileWatch for all your babies with just the date of birth
***DISCLAIMER*** The teeth development timelines used in SmileWatch is based on the Teeth chart recommended by ADA (American Dental Association). This app is meant to be a guide to parents on their child s teeth development and in monitoring issues.
It is not in anyway a substitute for a qualified dental consultation and treatment.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
SmileWatch - Baby Teeth Logbook is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-01-28. The program can be installed on iOS.
SmileWatch - Baby Teeth Logbook (version 1.6.2) has a file size of 11.11 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.